Completely encloses the bikes and seals at the hitch so you can rest easy knowing rain, road debris, and inclement weather will not wear on your bikes. Reflective semi transparent panels allow car tail lights to shine through and reflect light off the material for safe driving when transporting your bike. Perfect for road trips for the back of your RV, Van, Truck, SUV, Trailer, Vehicle. Fits standard and extended wheel base bikes. Don't hit the road without protecting your equipment!
- PROTECTS: Bikes are safe from UV and Water damage while travelling and while storing
- QUALITY: Thick heavy duty 300 D poly with wide clear see through PVC panels for the tail light
- SAFE: Night reflector piping Double zipper with easy snap buckles to secure tightly
- EASY-TO-INSTALL: Fits almost every style hitch mount bike rack from double down, hold up or stick up. Bikes can be facing either direction. Package includes 2 bungee cords that MUST BE USED to securely strap down extra material. Failure to use the additional cords may result in air pockets ballooning with air and cause cover damage. Use extra cords or cargo net to secure down cover if necessary.
- FULL COVERAGE: This model is designed for 2 bikes. The cover dimensions are 80“ long x 36" wide (Top) x 18" wide (Bottom) x 50" high. Fully encloses your bike with zipper all around the edges and drawstring to completely enclose even your hitch. Does not work on TRUNK MOUNT bike racks. Please click HERE for Trunk Mounted Dual Bike Cover.
- NOTE: Designed for back of vehicle use only
- NOTE: Due to the large number of vehicle makes/models and state law variations, we cannot guarantee that the cover will not obstruct rear view vision. The cover works best on larger SUVs and RVs. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure you are following individual state laws.
Size: 80“ long x 36" wide (Top) x 18" wide (Bottom) x 50" high
Color: Black/Large Translucent Ends
Review: See what our customers say about our coveted cover!
Reference: For installation help, tips and tricks we recommend to watch this video a customer has posted that goes through our bike rack cover!