Protect your bicycle from dirt and scratches while traveling with this bike cover. This cover is designed to cover your bike while you have it on the back of your vehicle. Face your 3-4 bike(s) any way you'd like! Side by side facing the same direction or back to back in opposite directions, we have you covered!
- PROTECTS: Bikes are safe from UV and Water damage while travelling and while storing
- QUALITY: Thick heavy duty 300 D poly with wide clear see through PVC panels for the tail light
- SAFE: Night reflector piping Double zipper with easy snap buckles to secure tightly
- EASY-TO-INSTALL: Fits almost every hitch mount style bike rack from double down, hold up or stick up. Bikes can be facing either direction. Package includes 2 bungee cords that MUST BE USED to securely strap down extra material. Failure to use the additional cords may result in air pockets ballooning with air and cause cover damage. Use extra cords or cargo net to secure down cover if necessary.
- FULL COVERAGE: This is our extra large Quad size made for 3 to 4 bikes. Cover Dimensions: 80 inches long x 36 inches wide at the bottom x 45 inches wide at the top x 50 inches tall. Make sure you have at least 3 bikes you need to store or else you'll have a lot of extra fabric. To avoid cover damage, any extra fabric must be securely strapped down to prevent air pockets from ballooning with air and flapping around from wind. Fully encloses your bike with zipper all around the edges and drawstring to completely enclose even your hitch.
- NOTE: Designed for back of vehicle use only
- NOTE: Due to the large number of vehicle makes/models and state law variations, we cannot guarantee that the cover will not obstruct rear view vision. The cover works best on larger SUVs and RVs. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure you are following individual state laws.
Size: 80"W x 45"D (Top, Handlebars) x 36"D (Bottom, Tray/Platform) x 50"H
Color: Black/Large Translucent Ends
Reference: For installation help, tips and tricks we recommend to watch this video a customer has posted that goes through our bike rack cover!Link